Slightly OT - job quote

David H. Lynch Jr. dhlii at dlasys.net
Thu Dec 14 20:33:34 EST 2006

    I appologize if this is too far outside the bounds for this list -
Even pointers to a better place would be appreciated.

    I need to price some work. This is not work that is going to be
done, but I need to get a range of what competitive costs would be, not
what I would charge.
    I only need rough estimates, but I need them from people with the
actual experience to do the work.

    I am basically looking for the normal cost for from scratch embedded
linux board bringup - on a new board, including bootloader, BSP, and
typical minimal driver set
    network, serial, flash, PIC, ...

--
Dave Lynch 					  	    DLA Systems
Software Development:  				         Embedded Linux

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
Albert Einstein