"ip=" command line strangeness...

T Ziomek ctz001 at email.mot.com
Sat Aug 26 05:18:03 EST 2006

> please provide the ip-commandline in the full-size format

The port should be followed by ":<autoconf>", right?  I'm basing that on
Documentation/nfsroot.txt .

> I assume, that this will fix your problem

Meh...that string is so bloody long I don't want to bother trying it since
I know that "ip=<my IP>:gibberish" works well enough...

Somebody else suggested "ip=<my IP> off"; that had no effect.  Neither did
"ip=<my IP>::::::" or "ip=<my IP>::::::off" (which I have successfully
used with 2.4).

I'm just going to stick with my silly workaround.  Thanks to all for the
suggestions though.
Tom
--
   /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign   |
   \ /                          |   Email to user 'CTZ001'