I2C driver for SAA7121 on MPC855 and linux-2.4.25

Xu, Li (GE, Research) li.xu at ge.com
Thu Aug 24 18:02:26 EST 2006

Hi,

I am trying to setup i2c driver for saa7121 on my mpc855 based board
normally the address for saa7121 is 0x88, but when I enable i2c bus
scan, the driver detect it's address is 0x34, so I just stick to 0x34.

Anyway, I can write to saa7121via i2c bus successfully, but I can't enable
color bar, so I don't know whether the driver is working properly or not?

BTW, I setup I2C driver for SAA7113 and it works fine.

Tim