U-boot on ML403

Ming Liu eemingliu at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 12 01:28:30 EST 2006

Dear Frank,
So you mean, you built your ML403 system with U-Boot supported according to
the updated version of xapp542, right? There are NOT some patches open to
everyone to include ML403 support into the U-Boot tree, right?

If both answers for the two questions are yes, then I have to contact
Xilinx to ask for help. Anyway, thanks for your information and reply.

Regards
Ming