XUPV2P, which kernel 2.6. device drivers are available?

Benjamin Heyne benjamin.heyne at uni-dortmund.de
Fri Aug 11 18:30:27 EST 2006

And so it came to pass, that on Mon, 07 Aug 2006 17:03:22 +0100
Ameet Patil <ammubhai at gmail.com> wrote as thus:

> Hi Benjamin,
>     I had ported the ENET driver but it was a bit buggy. Could you send
> me your driver patch so I can test it?

Hi,
I have put all necessary files into an archive. I have implemented
the driver into a patched version of the 2.6.18-rc3 kernel, so
I thought it would be the best to provide all modified files in an
archive (also, I am not familiar with generating patches and stuff... ;-).
Please feel free to provide a "real" patch.

Ok, here we go:

http://www.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/mitarbeiter/heyne/xilinx/xilinx_emac_26.zip

Be warned:
This driver probably can be considered as BadHack(TM) -
It's the first one I am providing to the public. So if
you have any suggestions for improving it, please tell me.

TODO (As far as I can tell):
	- Make it a real platform device
	- Make use of the XILINX_EDK config of the TEMAC driver patch
	  (Btw.: Will this be officially integrated into the kernel?).

Any feedback will be appreciated...

Best regards
--
Benjamin Heyne