SystemAce Driver.

sudheer urwithsudheer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 01:06:07 EST 2006

Hello Ameet Patil

I am looking for linux kernel source 2.6.16 with system ace controller
support. I downloaded the linux-2.6.16 and linux-2.6.17-1 source from
kernel.org but could not find any files related to system ace
controller  ( No xilinx_sysace directory in  drivers/block/) .  I have
checked penguinppc.org also but could not get it.

Can you please send to me the link where i could download the
linuxppc-2.6.16 source with system ace support.

Thanks & Regards
Sudheer