"Function not implemented" error with syslogd

Christopher Dumoulin cdumoulin at ics-ltd.com
Wed Aug 9 07:00:48 EST 2006

I figured out the problem I was having. I had to enable "Networking
support", and "Unix domain sockets" in my kernel configuration in order
for sockets to work.

- Chris

--
*--Christopher Dumoulin--*
Software Team Leader

<http://ics-ltd.com/>
<http://ics-ltd.com/>

Interactive Circuits and Systems Ltd.
5430 Canotek Road
Ottawa, ON
K1J 9G2
(613)749-9241
1-800-267-9794 (USA only)

This e-mail is private and confidential and is for the addressee only.
If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm that it has
been deleted from your system and any hard copies destroyed. You are
strictly prohibited from using, printing, distributing or disseminating
it or any information contained in it save to the intended recipient.