PowerPC Local Bus

Fredrik Roubert roubert at df.lth.se
Tue Aug 8 23:50:20 EST 2006

Hi!

I'm about to write drivers for some FPGA's that are connected to the
local bus of a PowerQUICC II Pro processor and use the user-programmable
machines (UPM's) to transfer data over the bus. What code does already
exist for Linux to help me with this? In the stock kernels, I can't even
find a structure definition for the registers of the local bus
controller, but it seems strange that no-one has written such code
before me. Will I really have to write everything from scratch, or what
code is there that I don't know about yet?

Cheers // Fredrik Roubert

--
Visserij 192  |  +32 473 344527 / +46 708 776974
BE-9000 Gent  |  http://www.df.lth.se/~roubert/