Xilinx SysACE drivers for Linux 2.4

Stephen Williams steve at icarus.com
Thu Apr 27 07:46:27 EST 2006

So I'm now looking at moving from my bk based linuxppc-2.4 devel
tree to the kernel.org sources, but the latter doesn't have the
Xilinx SystemACE drivers. Is there a repository for the latest
port (to kernel 2.4) of this driver, or should I just lift it
from the kernel tree I have?

Also, I'd be going from linuxppc-2.4.30-pre1 (or thereabouts) to
kernel.org 2.4.32. This is likely to be fine for my PPC405GPr, yes?

http://www.icarus.com         and lines to code before I sleep,