PPC exception 0x320

Becky Bruce Becky.Bruce at freescale.com
Tue Apr 25 04:55:05 EST 2006

Could you try to be more specific?  What processor do you have, what
linux version are you running, and what do you mean exactly when you
say you "encountered PPC exception 0x320"?  As far as I know, the
powerpc architecture does not define an exception 0x320.  0x300 is
usually DSI on classic powerpc parts.  BookE parts handle things
differently.

Thanks,
-Becky