Upgrading cramfs root file system while running (DENX wrote that is not possible)

Antonio Di Bacco antonio.dibacco at aruba.it
Sat Apr 22 07:32:54 EST 2006

Little bit off topic:
I decided to adopt a different strategy, the sw download web page will contain
a java applet that will act as a tftp server, then the board will be rebooted
and an environment variable will instruct the u-boot to tftp the new software
from the applet. What do you think? I know that applets cannot read local
files on the PC, unless they have a valid certificate but the user should
trust me.

Bye,
Antonio.