Freescale 8272ADS configuration

Krishnan kris at slokatelecom.com
Fri Apr 14 23:40:03 EST 2006

Hi Carlos,

I found two interesting documents on the Web (one from a grad student and
other from Freescale website). Both are generic steps from U-BOOT porting to
Linux bring up. I don't know which kernel you decide to use but these are
quite useful to read to get very good inputs.

I have both these documents (they are for 860 and 8260 but as Wolfgang
mentioned) these are very closely related as they are the same family. I
cannot attach documents more than 100 KB on this list.

One more "WAR Story" for you too from helicontech

http://www.helicontech.co.il/whitepapers/LinuxBringUp.html

Cheers,
Krishnan