Freescale 8272ADS configuration

Alex Zeffertt ajz at cambridgebroadband.com
Thu Apr 13 18:36:20 EST 2006

Carlos,

You need to load u-boot using the following BDI2000 config file:

	ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/BDI2000/MPC8260ADS.cfg

u-boot itself needs to be configured with

	make  MPC8272ADS_config

before it is built.

The kernel needs to be configured with

	make ads8272_config && make oldconfig

before it is built.

And most importantly you should read the user manual on

	http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/Manual

It's a bit 8xx centric but most of it applies to the 82xx as well.

Alex