Xilinx Virtex-2 PRO FPGA ppc 405 on ML310 board

Vincent Winstead vwinstead at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 22:55:49 EST 2006

I'm having a real difficulty trying to get linux onto this board.  So I'm finally turning to the community for help.  The only people that have documented their approach to putting open source linux onto the ML310 board have used bitkeeper to download the kernel for the project, but bitkeeper isn't used any more is it?  I've been going straight to kernel.org and getting kernels from there and crosscompiling them on my machine to be transported to the ppc core on the ML310.  Is this wrong?  Is there a patch or some kernel source that I don't know about for PPC?  Thanks!

  -Vincent