SBC 8245 which architecture on kernel configuration ?

kevin morizur kevinmorizur at hotmail.fr
Thu Apr 6 23:27:06 EST 2006

Hello everybody,

I use a MEN A12 SBC card with MPC8245 processor. I want to install a linux
kernel version 2.6.15 via ELDK 4.0. My Problem is that when i configure my
kernel with xconfig ARCH=ppc , i don't know if the architecture sbc82xx is
the right. When i choose this architecture i have compilation error when PCI
bus is select in the config menu. So if anyone works with SBC8245 and know
how to configure kernel or PCI bus or have a kernel with Power Pc SBC8245
support please help me.

Thanks.
Dear.
Kevin Morizur