Howto Cross Compile GCC to run on PPC Platform

Ryan Wilkins ryan at elevated-networks.com
Sat Oct 29 04:51:33 EST 2005

I've used crosstool-0.38 to generate an ARMv5b cross compiler and
then the script referenced from the link below to create the native
GCC from the cross compiler.  It should really be not much different
to make a PPC native platform.  I hope you have a fast machine.. It
takes a while.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/crossgcc/2005-08/msg00037.html

Ryan Wilkins