boot-time partitions and bootargs for 2.6.14

Dmytro Bablinyuk dmytro.bablinyuk at rftechnology.com.au
Tue Oct 11 11:02:07 EST 2005

Sorry for 3d email. The failed line I sent was incorrect - the problem
is that debugger jumps from line to line on every step.
I have added -fno-schedule-insns -fno-schedule-insns2 into kernel Makefile:
CFLAGS          := -Wall -Wundef -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-trigraphs \
                    -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-common \
                    -ffreestanding \
                    -fno-schedule-insns -fno-schedule-insns2
But it still jumping. What options shall I add in order to prevent
debugger jumping while debugging kernel?
Sorry, for slight off-topic.
Thank you