interrupts limit??

zjznliang zjznliang_popo at 163.com
Tue Nov 15 16:26:20 EST 2005

Hi ,linuxppc-embedded !

		  I have done the interrupt request by request_irq() on the Linux 2.4.25 ,when typing the 'cat /proc/interrupts', I can see the information as follow :

/proc # cat interrupts
           CPU0
  2:       3420   8xx SIU   Edge      wbga_interrupt
  5:          0   8xx SIU   Edge      CPM cascade
 15:          0   8xx SIU   Edge      tbint
 16:          0   CPM       Edge      error
 20:        801   CPM       Edge      SMC1

and I can see the number of wbga_interrupt is increasing. But a few minutes later ,the number is locked at 128000 as follow:

/proc # cat interrupts
           CPU0
  2:     128000   8xx SIU   Edge      wbga_interrupt
  5:          0   8xx SIU   Edge      CPM cascade
 15:          0   8xx SIU   Edge      tbint
 16:          0   CPM       Edge      error
 20:        833   CPM       Edge      SMC1

and there is no wbga_interrupt any more....what's the matter with the interrupt?why is 128000???

  zjznliang
        zjznliang_popo at 163.com
          2005-11-15