FW: Re: load u-boot.bin failure with BDI2000

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 30 17:54:44 EST 2005

In message <BAY24-F40F8F31EEE582D1E998CFEAD030 at phx.gbl> you wrote:

> You know,my config file of BDI2000 is download from www.denx.de,because
> there have the sbc8260's.My board run the ppcboot at first,and i can use my
> BDI2000 properly with this config file.

Most probably you erased the flash  (including  the  HRCW)  and  then
power-cycled  the  board.  Now your board cannot find a valid HRCW at
poweron which leaves the CPU in a unusable state in  which  not  even
JTAG access is working.

There should be a jumper or  switch  on  your  board  to  enable  the
default  configuration  - search for RSTCONF or so. Note that you may
have  to  adjust  the  config  file  for  the  default  configuration
(BOOTADDR and maybe others, too).

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You can observe a lot just by watchin'.                  - Yogi Berra