[Linux-ATM-General] Memory mapping the PHY on CR826

Koen Peeters atm at cellink.net
Tue May 24 06:43:29 EST 2005

Hi Alex,

I have got the Microsys board but I believe
you sort of mixed up the 2 registers :

try :

    memctl->memc_br8 = 0xe0400821; // base 0xe0400000; default timings;
                                   //  bank valid; 8bit port; GPCM local;
    memctl->memc_or8 = 0xffff8820; // min banksize; addressline config

Please verify the or8 setting with the actual board configuration.