Memory mapping the PHY on CR826

Alex Zeffertt ajz at cambridgebroadband.com
Mon May 23 23:59:53 EST 2005

Hi all,

Does anyone here have *any* code for memory mapping the PM5350 ATM phy
on the Microsys CR826 board?

I've just purchased this board from Microsys and I'm trying to get the
atm8260 ATM device driver to work on it - unfortunately I cannot seem to
memory map the phy.  My current settings are:

  memctl->memc_or8 = 0xe0400ef4; // base 0xe0400000; default timings
  memctl->memc_br8 = 0xffff8821; // min banksize; 8bit port; GPCM local;
                                 //  bank valid

Has anybody done this already?

TIA,

Alex