MPC885 - USB HCI drivers.

Kylo Ginsberg kylo.ginsberg at gmail.com
Tue May 17 07:50:18 EST 2005

Guillaume,

There is a driver in the linux-2.4 tree at denx.de, although I have no
experience with it.  Here's info on the cvs repository:
http://www.denx.de/e/solution-se.php.  Look in drivers/usb for
m8xxhci.[ch]  This code is not in the 2.4/2.6 trees on kernel.org, not
sure if patches have been submitted.  I don't know the history here.

I will shortly be in need of a 2.6-based driver for the mpc8555e, but
haven't found any patches.  I'll probably look to port this driver, so
if you need to modify it, please post patches.

Cheers,
Kylo