Status of isp116x driver... (on mpc8xx)?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 12 23:47:54 EST 2005

Dear David,

in message <200505121455.15864.david.jander at protonic.nl> you wrote:

> Ok. The sources of your driver and the one from Roman Weissgaerber look very
> different, so I can't really tell: did you start from scratch and picked some
> things from RW's driver, or did you modify (beyond recognition) and extend
> his driver?

We used and extended a driver based on RW code. If you want to  folow
the history of changes in our CVS then please note thatthe driver was
renamed from drivers/usb/hcd-1161.* into drivers/usb/host/hcd-1161.*,
so for the first changes look for drivers/usb/hcd-1161.*.

> I'll work on the problem, and if I get your driver working, I'll send a patch
> that hopefully fixes 116x support again ;-)

Thanks in advance, and good luck!

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The evolution of the human race will not be accomplished in  the  ten
thousand  years  of  tame  animals,  but in the million years of wild
animals, because man is and will always be a wild animal.
                                              - Charles Galton Darwin