[ANNOUNCE] mini_fo-0.6.0 overlay file system]

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu May 12 18:37:28 EST 2005

Dear Pantelis,

you wrote:

> >>Could you post the patches in the list so that we can discuss
> >>them properly?

The sources are probably  a  bit  too  big  for  posting.  As  Markus
mentioned before, the source tarball is available at
http://www.denx.de/twiki/bin/view/Know/MiniFOHome:

> Yes, so we can discuss them...

The code is here:

http://www.denx.de/twiki/pub/Know/MiniFOHome/mini_fo-0-6-1-pre1.tar.bz2

> It's a very useful functionality that's I'd like to be present
> in the vanilla kernel if possible.

That would be great. Please keep Markus and me informed what it needs
to get there.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
God grant me the senility to accept the things I cannot  change,  The
frustration  to  try to change things I cannot affect, and the wisdom
to tell the difference.