2.4.18: CPM1 stops when initializing ATM/UTOPIA.

Alex Zeffertt ajz at cambridgebroadband.com
Mon May 9 22:10:00 EST 2005

It may be that you're getting a conflict in SCC usage.  Make sure you
have CONFIG_SERIAL_ATM undefined.  But if you really need it make sure
CONFIG_SERIAL_ATM_SCC is not used by anything else.  You may also want
to disable CONFIG_PTP_SWITCHING if you don't need it.  Finally you
probably want CONFIG_PHY_OTHER instead of CONFIG_PHY_SUNI_155 or
CONFIG_PHY_ATM_25.  These latter options make assumptions about the
memory mapping of your phy.

Note: a long while ago we had problems with PTP switching causing hangs
but this was fixed by a ucode patch from motorola.  If you really need
PTP switching you should get this.

Alex