2.4.18: CPM1 stops when initializing ATM/UTOPIA.

Theo Gjaltema gjalt007 at chello.nl
Sat May 7 04:41:53 EST 2005

Hi,

Last week I was trying to integrate the atm/utopia driver (sourceforce)
into a 2.4.18 kernel build for a 862, but mij attemtps failed. It
appeared that wen on the first location of the SCC4 (now used for
utopia) a buffer address is written, most CPM activities are halted,
including the SCM1 which I used as console port. The console driver did
write in the allocated buffer descriptors, but the tranmission of the
data was never acknowledged, thus hanging the kernel.

Anyone an idea what happened?

Theo.