MPC885 CryptoApi support.

Bruce Donadt bdonadt at arabellasw.com
Tue Mar 29 01:57:33 EST 2005

Guillaume and Marcelo:

My post on this list about Arabella's support for the PQ1 and PQ2 on board
security device as well as the enhancements we have made to CryptoApi and
IPsec was meant to be just a quick note to those interested that there is a
solution available although it is a commercial solution. I am reluctant to
continue a discussion about a commercial offering in this forum. You may
feel free to contact me directly with further questions.

To answer the original question. The code is provided under a GPL license to
companies that purchase a subscription to the Arabella Linux distribution.
We have invested many man months in developing a commercial grade security
solution for the PowerQUICCs and all of it has been written from the ground
up. You are correct when you say that none of this is included in our "free"
evaluation kit.

Best Regards,

Bruce