Looking for prebuilt PPC board with miniPCI slot

emre kara emrekara2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 4 23:39:23 EST 2005

Hi Andriy;
I dont know what you should buy but I know what you
should not.
I ordered a Kontron's MPC8540 e2brain board, it took 3
months to get the board, or how to say, only the
hardware of the board, but there was nothing important
(linux source etc) on the cd, then we asked for linux
source to Kontron, but they said us, it did'nt
released yet and it!ll not be avaible at least 3
months.
I advice you to contact with www.wbc-europe.com or
it's local office, they have got a eval board simmilar
to what you want.

http://www.kontron.com/techlib/manuals/MAN-%20EBC2.pdf