Problem allocating large meory using m8260_cpm_hostalloc

Prashant Alange prashant.alange at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 04:29:54 EST 2005

Could you pls tell me what function I should be using for larger
memories. I do not know much about the memory management in linux.  It
would be heleful if you can throw some light on this in terms of
functions I should use. I could not find the file DMA-API.txt file but
I did get DMA-mapping.txt. Is this the file you were referring to?

Thanks,
Prashant