答复: How to load a linux kernel under vxworks bootloader (PPC860board)

FCG WANG Baohua Baohua.WANG at alcatel-sbell.com.cn
Thu Jul 28 20:08:42 EST 2005

Dear Esben:
 Thanks for your advice. I guess the vxworks 5.3.1 can process the ELF format.
 Can you tell me "the link address of the VxWorks kernel ELF file" ?
 Someone said that  "make sure the Linux kernel is linked at that same address".
 Other one said to use zImage of kernel instead of ELF "vmlinux" image, have you tested using zImage on vxWorks?

  Can you give me some step  tips when processing your 5.5 bootloader ?
  need to revise the entry points? using the 0x200000 original addresss of linux kernel ?
  The serial port print what info after "starting at 0x200000 ...." ?

  thanks a lot!