Virtex-II Pro - PCI Host

Joshua Lamorie jpl at xiphos.ca
Tue Jul 26 07:12:20 EST 2005

Gidday there,

We are trying to put a PCI host into a Virtex-II Pro.  We have seen that
the latest development board from Xilinx (ml310, link at end of email)
has PCI host and MontaVista has some form of Linux support.  However, I
can't seem to find any kernel source around with any of this code.  I
could easily have missed it.

Anyone know where I might find this code?

Thanks.

Joshua

p.s. The skinny on the ml310...
http://www.xilinx.com/products/boards/ml310/current/#pci

--

Xiphos Technologies
(514) 848-9640 x227

www.xiplink.com
The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  If you have
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
this communication and any copy immediately. Thank you.