How reliable is jffs2 really (denx cvs devel kernel)?

David Ho davidkwho at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 05:03:11 EST 2005

Wolfgang,

It must have be more than a year ago that I did this.   And I have not
done any testing with the latest devel kernel from your CVS so I am
not making any conclusion about the latest kernel.

Just trying to be helpful.

The mount time issue is fixed a long time ago, so your back port most
probably has this fix.

David