MPC8540 DMA routines (channel 0 broken?)

Kumar Gala kumar.gala at freescale.com
Tue Jul 19 02:17:21 EST 2005

Glad to see that the issue was software.  If there is something going
on in u-boot during init that isn't leaving the DMA channel in a
clean state let me know.

Also, it looks like there maybe some proposal for a general DMA
engine API.  If your interested take a look at the Linux Sympoisum
2005 papers (Accelerating Network Receive Processing).  I'm hoping to
talk to the guys doing this to see what their thoughts are.  If you
have some feedback on what they are proposing let me know.

- kumar