bitkeeper issues

mcnernbm at notes.udayton.edu mcnernbm at notes.udayton.edu
Wed Jul 6 21:49:12 EST 2005

I have tried to download the latest 2.4 develpement kernel using
bitkeeper.  I am using he following to do so:
bk clone bk://source.mvista.com/linuxppc_2_4_devel
But when it finishes downloading them all I get a message complaing
bitkeeper is not free after july 5th 2005.  So I can not do a bk -r edit
to unlokck the files and everything.  I am tryong to access this one cause
it contains all the xilinx drivers and ppc405 patches already.  Is there
another location I can download a kernel with the xilinx drivers and
ppc405 patches applied?  I am trying to get ppc linux running on a xilinx
ml403 board.
Thanks
Brett