2.6.12-rc2 netconsole problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 6 19:12:00 EST 2005

In message <20050706051139.GB8358 at smtp.west.cox.net> you wrote:

> may want to look into a syslogd that does network.  I don't know how
> netconsole support in u-boot works, but it sounds like it's a network
> aware application that you can telnet into, rather than Linux's
> netconsole.

It's an implementation which is compatible with  (and  derived  from)
Linux'  netconsole,  but  with  an  added  input  channel so you have
interactive control over ethernet.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
You got to learn three things. What's  real,  what's  not  real,  and
what's the difference."           - Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_