USB Host Controller driver for ISP1362

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Jan 21 22:26:37 EST 2005

In message <015801c4ff80$68185b60$4000a8c0 at DeepakS> you wrote:

> Anyone had worked on porting non PCI ISP 1362 host controller drivers to
> PPC processor?

Why don't you just search the last 3 or 4 days of the mailing list
archive? See for example
http://ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-embedded/2005-January/001074.html

> Please provide me with some suggestions on this.

Read the netiquette? Read the mailing list archives  before  posting?
Don't post HTML to mailing lists?

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Remember, Information is not knowledge;  Knowledge  is  not  Wisdom;
Wisdom is not truth; Truth is not beauty; Beauty is not love; Love is
not music; Music is the best."                          - Frank Zappa