USB Host Controller driver for ISP1362

s.deepak s.deepak at gdatech.co.in
Fri Jan 21 17:14:03 EST 2005

Hi,

Anyone had worked on porting non PCI ISP 1362 host controller drivers to PPC processor?

    We are using Philips ISP 1362 USB controller chip with ppc_405 processor in Non PCI platform.We are working on porting the standard ISP1362 host controller phci driver to our board on linux kernel 2.4.18.
    We have made architecture specific changes to the hal driver provided by Philips and using the phci driver as if.

    The host controller driver fails to assign the device address to the device and the RootHubStatusChange interrupt of ISP1362  seems to be always asserted.

Please provide me with some suggestions on this.

With Regards,
Deepak S