Input to the timerclk on the MPC8280

annamaya annamaya at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 02:47:04 EST 2005

Thanks a lot for the reply. I have some more questions
on this. When and where in U-Boot do you set the value
of BRGC1? Can I do this somewhere in board_init() or
do I have to do it earlier, like in cpu_init? And I
will have to set the values in the DIV16 and CD to
produce an output of 4Mhz or 32Khz. Is that correct?

BTW, how was this ever done on the MPC8260? I dont see
any code in U-Boot for an 8260 board that does sothing
similar?

--- Hans Schillstrom <hans.schillstrom at pwav.com>