TZ variable setting for denx 2.4.20

annamaya annamaya at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 09:11:23 EST 2005

I am not sure what hapenned to the SPI driver that was
out there for the 8xx that I wrote a long time ago. I
know that it was working fine then. I do have a
version now that works great. I'll try and make it
available somewhere real soon. But this one's only for
the 2.4 kernel and not the 2.6 kernel.