ISP1362 USB host controller with an MPC880

Jordan, Kyle kylej at aiinet.com
Thu Jan 20 07:28:23 EST 2005

Hello,
	I am currently looking into using the ISP1362 as a host
controller on a Freescale (Motorola) MPC880 running Linux 2.4.23.  I
have noticed posts where others have also use this part with the MPC880.
I was wondering if anyone could let me know what driver they were using
and where I could possibly obtain it.  If anyone could also tell me if
they were successful using this driver, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
  Kyle Jordan