TZ variable setting for denx 2.4.20

Robin robin at india.tejasnetworks.com
Fri Jan 7 18:28:42 EST 2005

Hi
Thanx for your response. I am setting TZ variable as
given in the documentation.
   export TZ="xxx5:30yyy4:30,M10.1.1,M2.1.1"
Its working fine till Dec 31 23:59:59GMT. On Jan 01 00:00:00,
 its not taking DST into account at all.

Please tell me some way of setting it across an year boundary.
Thanks,
Robin