Mounta Vista Linux prompt on serial console

srinivas.surabhi at wipro.com srinivas.surabhi at wipro.com
Fri Feb 18 01:28:49 EST 2005

The latest update is that the init was also found in one of the packages. So now I am not facing init not found problem . But there was a hung problem, once the init is invoked .. Please find the output below...

Freeing initrd memory: 1235k freed

kjournald starting. Commit interval 5 seconds

Mounted devfs on /dev

Freeing unused kernel memory: 56k init

< there is no output after the above statement.....>

Thanks & Regards
Surabhi Srinivas