Creating a configuration for my custom MPC875 board

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Feb 9 00:00:02 EST 2005

In message <42079D4D.9090904 at eircom.net> Bryan O'Donoghue wrote:

> You'll definately need to find out what _your_ IMAP_ADDR is, that is
> something which is almost certainly going to be unique to your own PCB.

Actually the location of the IMMR area i just a part of the  system's
memory  map, which you just make up yourself - i. e. you can chose it
pretty freely, and in many cases you just copy  te  mapping  of  some
existing, similar board.

Of course you have to understand what you  are  doing,  but  this  is
always the case, isn't it?

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
To understand a program you must become  both  the  machine  and  the
program.