Microwindows on Icecube/CoralP

francois.ruvoen@libertysurf.fr francois.ruvoen at libertysurf.fr
Tue Feb 8 02:24:58 EST 2005

Thanks. Tweaking a little the source code and I now get the
right colours. The funny thing is that byte swapping was:
0x1234567 => 0x34126745. I initially thought I could just
swap the two least significant bytes as I am pretty sure I
am using a 16-bit mode (fbset reports that anyway). Now I'd
like to see that in 640x480 and not just 1024x768 but that
issue seems tied the frame buffer driver this time.