help reqd

prabha.j at tcs.com prabha.j at tcs.com
Tue Dec 13 16:45:29 EST 2005

Hi All,
I am having custom board which is similar to MPC8260ADS board. I want to
port linux on this board. I am having TRACE32 debugger.
When i put breakpoint on load_up_mmu, it won't stop at this point. It
shows running in the status bar and when i give  break, it goes to panic
symbol and it hangs there. I cannot proceed further. Then i have to reload
the cmm file again.
Can any one tell me  what and where  is the problem.
I am using Linux-2.4.25 from denx and my boards memory map is
SDRAM 128MB(0x00000000) and Flash 1MB(starts from 0x30000000).
Thanks in advance.
best regards

Prabha J.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: prabha.j at tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you