How to add external 16550 to TQM850L board?

zhou.yutao at zte.com.cn zhou.yutao at zte.com.cn
Tue Dec 13 12:54:46 EST 2005

Hello,
Could you tell me where to set base address and IRQ in kernel?mabe in
serial.c or correlative head file? I searched the list mails and found
somebody said there are explanation in DENX CVS LABEL_2003_03_11_2055 to
LABEL_2003_03_11_2110,but how can I get them?

Thank you!

深圳市高新区W1-A栋4楼
tel:0755-26525674-8602

信息安全声明:本邮件包含信息归ZTE所有,
ZTE对该邮件拥有所有权利。请接收者注意
保密,未经发件人书面许可,不得向任何第
三方组织和个人透露本邮件所含信息的全部
或部分。以上声明仅适用于工作邮件。
Information Security  Notice:
The information contained in this mail is
solely property of  ZTE Corporation.
This mail communication is confidential.
Recipients named above are obligated to
maintain secrecy and are not permitted to
disclose the contents of this communication
to others.