ibm emac driver update

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Dec 13 07:40:54 EST 2005

In message <200512121726.34944.simon at baydel.com> you wrote:
> I am running a Ebony board with linux-2.6.12-rc1 and I amd having intermittent
> network problems. Having searched the archives it would seem that the driver
> for the IBM EMAC is buggy ?

Patches have been posted on this list. See the archives.

> Can anyone point me in the direction of a suitable patch for this kernel ?

We have all this integrated and tested in our kernel tree. Links:
Source Code:
  git repository: 	http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=linux-2.6-denx.git
  FTP Snapshot: 	ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/linux/linux-2.6.15-rc2-2005-12-03-2208.tar.bz2
Ready to run code for AMCC's Eval Kits:
  U-Boot images: 	ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/u-boot/images/amcc/
  Linux images: 	ftp://ftp.denx.de/pub/linux/images/amcc/
Documentation: 		http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/BoardSelect

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
We have found all life forms in the galaxy are  capable  of  superior
development.
	-- Kirk, "The Gamesters of Triskelion", stardate 3211.7