linux 2.4 on Xilinx ml403

Yoshio Kashiwagi kashiwagi at co-nss.co.jp
Wed Dec 7 22:31:30 EST 2005

Hi,

libgen of EDK should generate the definition of
XPAR_INTC_0_SYSACE_0_VEC_ID as follows according to your design to
xparameters.h.

[snip]
#define XPAR_INTC_0_SYSACE_0_VEC_ID XPAR_OPB_INTC_0_SYSACE_COMPACTFLASH_
SYSACE_IRQ_INTR
[snip]

Have you copied xparameters.h which EDK generated to the kernel tree?

Best Regards,

Yoshio Kashiwagi