linux 2.4 on Xilinx ml403

Paulinha gnathita at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 19:10:44 EST 2005

Hi all,

I have been trying to run linux 2.4.26 on Virtex 4 for a while and without
success.

I am trying to implement a simple design, with an UART, SystemACE and
everything interrupt driven. When I try to make bzImage, there is an error
in (SysACE) adapter.c file, because XPAR_INTC_0_SYSACE_0_VEC_ID is not
defined.

I have applied the patch given by Xilinx for switching from the ml300 to the
ml403, which copies the bsp, .config and xparameter files into the kernel.

I am stucked here, and do not know how to keep going from that.
Could anyone help me a little bit?

Thanks and have a good day!