MPC8272ADS stability issues

Liechty Ronald-RAT109 ron.liechty at freescale.com
Mon Dec 5 09:36:07 EST 2005

Hello,

Please excuse my intrusion into this mail group.  Usually I subscribe
and read the messages for a while before I post.  However, it was
brought to Freescale's attention that there was a thread that needed
addressing.

I want to thank you all for reporting this stability issue with the
boards. We were aware of some problems and are working hard to
straighten them out, in particular problems with the Flash SIMMs.  If
you have a board which you even question please contact Freescale for
new Flash SIMMs or to get a replacement for your board.

Freescale and Developer Technology group within Freescale strives for
the highest quality and anything less is unacceptable.  I personally
wish to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.

Finally I will be monitory this message list and reporting to those who
can make differences all that I see here.  If you wish to write to me
directly please do so.

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to this issue.

Ron

--
Ron Liechty
Ombudsman Freescale Developer Technology
ron.liechty at freescale.com